Clash Royale does quite frequently balancing changes to make underused cards more viable and to make cards with a lot of power a little weaker in order to keep the game balanced. In this article, you can check out the latest news regarding balancing change in Clash Royale. Of course, I will also give you my opinion how these changes will change the meta in the game.
!!!Check out here the LATEST Balancing Changes!!!
Balancing Changes November 30th, 2016
Mega Minion: Damage decreased by 6%, Hit Speed decreased to 1.4sec (from 1.3sec)
- As one of the most used cards at the top and in challenges, Mega Minion is clearly in need of some attention. It offers a lot of value on defense and fits into almost any deck, so we’re looking to reduce its damage output and make it a less obvious choice.
Elixir Collector: Production Speed increased to 8.5sec (from 9.8sec), Lifetime decreased to 70sec (from 80sec)
- Our last change took the Elixir Collector from a heavily overused card to a relatively underused one, so with this change we’re aiming for a middle ground! Increasing the Production Speed, but reducing the Lifetime, will give you a quicker return on your investment and make it a bit more rewarding to play – while still maintaining the risk aspect.
Poison: Damage increased by 10%
- After removing the slow effect, Poison needs some more damage to compete with other spells – specifically Fireball – for a place in your deck.
Tombstone: Spawn Speed decreased to 2.9sec (from 2.5sec)
- Tombstone is the most used building at the top, so we’d like to rein it in a little bit. Decreasing the Spawn Speed will result in a slower trickle of Skeletons and 2 less over its Lifetime.
Lava Hound: Lava Pup Hitpoints decreased by 1%
- This is just to fix an inconsistent interaction with Crown Towers vs. Lava Pups at certain levels.